September 10, 2016 Residential Infill Strategy meetings to be held at the University of Victoria. If you attend one of these Open House sessions, or wish to a write a letter to council members on this topic of infill housing, it is important to emphasize the vital significance of supporting and respecting heritage values and neighbourhood character.
- Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Cadboro Commons Building – Haro Room.
- 2 identical sessions – 10:00am to noon or 2:00pm to 4:00.
- For more information call the Oak Bay Planning Department at 250-598-3311.
Talk to your neighbours and friends and share this website: protectoakbayheritage.ca
- support the idea of creating a Heritage Conservation Area in the neighbourhood bordered by Beach Drive, Oak Bay Avenue, York Place, San Carlos Avenue, and including Prospect Place
- oppose the potential loss to the community of heritage properties like 1558 Beach Drive and the potential loss of historic streetscapes